BPSMV Teaching Recruitment 2023: On 13 January 2023, Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidhalaya in Sonepat, Haryana released a notification for the recruitment of a teaching post including Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and librarian. The online application for recruitment will start on 20th January 2023 and the last date for applying for various posts is 10 February 2023. The eligibility criteria for recruitment vary from post to post.
So, the candidates need to have detailed information about recruitment before filling out the online application form. This article has provided you with information related to the vacancies.
BPSMV Teaching Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Name of the recruitment||BPSMV Teaching Recruitment|
|Name of the organisation||Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidhalaya (BPSMV)|
|Name of the post||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor and Librarian|
|Advertisement Number||01/2023 – 69/2023|
|Number of vacancies||86|
|Commencement of application form||20 January 2023|
|Last date to apply||10 February 2023|
BPSMV Recruitment Educational Qualification
The applicants applying for the various teaching posts need to have the educational qualification required for the specific post. The details of educational qualifications are provided in the given table:
|Name of the post||Educational Eligibility|
|Professor||Postgraduate and PhD degree with 10 years of experience|
|Associate Professor||Postgraduate and PhD degree with 8 years of experience|
|Assistant Professor||Postgraduate with minimum 55% marks with NET or PhD degree|
|Librarian||Postgraduate and PhD degree with 10 years of experience.|
BPSMV Teaching Recruitment Vacancy Details
The total number of vacancies for teaching recruitment is 86. The number of vacancies can also increase or decrease at the discretion of the authorities. On the basis of categories, the detail of vacancies is provided in the following table.
|Category||Professor||Associate Professor||Assistant Professor||Librarian|
How to apply for the BPSMV Teaching Recruitment?
The candidates who are eligible for the recruitment can start applying for the recruitment from 20th January 2023. The educational eligibility of the candidate is also provided in the article. Before using it for recruitment candidates should scan all the documents required in the application form.
The procedure for applying for the teaching recruitment 2023 is explained in the following steps:
- Visit the official website of Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidhalaya: http://www.bpsmv.digitaluniversity.ac/
- On the home page, click on the notification number 01/2023-69/2023 showing various teaching recruitment.
- Application forms for teaching recruitment will appear on your screen.
- Fill out the application form by providing all the details correctly and uploading all the documents.
- Deposit the prescribed application fee and submit the form.
- Save the application form for future use.
BPSMV Teaching Recruitment Application Fee
Candidates applying for teaching posts can deposit the application form fee online. The fee of the application is not refundable and candidates applying for multiple posts need to deposit fees for separate posts. The detail about the fee is shown in the table:
|UR, ESM and ESP||Rs 2000|
|Haryana UR Female||Rs 1000|
|Haryana SC, BC-A, BC-B and EWS||Rs 500|
BPSMV Teaching Selection Process
The selection process for various vacancies varies from post to post and this selection process is explained in the paragraph. The selection process for the Professor and Associate Professor is done on the basis of the following points:
- The academic records (20% weightage) of the candidates will be verified.
- The candidate’s research performance (40% weightage) will be assessed by the head of the committees.
- The domain knowledge and teaching skills (20% weightage) of the candidate will be assessed.
- The last step for the selection is an interview (20% weightage) in which the candidate is holistically assessed on his performance by the interviewer.
The selection performance for the Assistant Professor are:
- In the first step, candidates’ academic records and research performance (50% weightage) will be assessed.
- In the second step, the candidate will be assessed on the basis of his domain knowledge and teaching skills (30% weightage).
- And the last step is the interview (20% weightage). The overall personality of the candidate will be assessed by the interviewer.
The selection process for the university librarian is:
- First, the candidates’ academic records( 40% weightage) will be assessed.
- Second, the candidate needs to have job experience( 10% weightage).
- Third, the selection committee will assess the domain knowledge(30% weightage) of the candidate.
- Fourth, the performance of the candidate in the interview will fetch 20 marks.
BPSMV Teaching Recruitment 2023: Important links
|Available soon||BPSMV Teaching Recruitment link|
|Official Website||BPSMV Official Portal|
|Download||BPSMV Teaching Recruitment notification pdf|
|Check here||PUONLINE Home page|
What is the selection process for BPSMV teaching recruitment?
First, the candidates will be shortlisted for an interview and then those shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. After the interview, the candidates’ document verification and medical test will be conducted.
When will the interview of the shortlisted candidates for the BPSMV teaching recruitment be conducted?
The interview date will be updated on the university’s official website.
Can I deposit the fees of the application form through e-challan?
Only online payment is accepted for the BPSMV teaching recruitment application form.
What is the weightage for the direct recruitment of BPSMV teaching 2023 recruitment?
The weightage for the direct recruitment exam is 100 marks.