BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022: For all the job seekers who are searching for government jobs here is a new opportunity for you all. There is a new job opening for a drug inspector, the applicants who wish to apply for the recruitment are hereby informed that the application process for the recruitment will begin on 25th November 2022, and the last date for submitting the form is on 16th December 2022. The aspirants have to wait for two days, as the application procedure is about to start in a day and then the link for the application form will be available before you.
Management will be sharing the application link on the official portal so all the aspirants have to visit the official website to apply for the BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment.
BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022
The application process for 55 new posts of drug inspector will begin shortly, all the aspirants are asked to visit the site on the mentioned date to apply for the recruitment process. No application will be accepted after the due date of submission, and only genuine applications will get shortlisted for the recruitment process. Candidates are asked to carefully fill out the form and fill in all the authentic detail in the form. If you are unable to apply for the recruitment then you can refer to this page we will have shared the full procedure of filling out the application form.
We will also be sharing the direct link for the application form, once the link is activated in the official portal, just to make it easy for you so you can visit this site to apply for recruitment.
|Article type||BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the organisation||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Date of filling out the application||25th November 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application||16th December 2022|
|Mode of submission||Online mode|
|Name of the post||Drug Inspector|
|Number of posts||55 vacancies|
|Selection process||written exam, interview round|
|Advertisement No.||09/ 2022|
|Pay scale||93000- 34800|
Bihar PSC Vacancy Details
|Category of the candidates||Total number of posts||Total No. of posts estimated for women as a result of 35% horizontal|
|Extremely backward class||05||02|
|Backwards class women||02||00|
बिहार पीएससी भर्ती Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidates must check out the eligibility criteria for the post they are applying for, if they match the criteria then they will be qualified to sit for the recruitment process. The aspirants who will not match the criteria and still fills out the form then they are informed that the authority will not accept the form. Here are the full eligibility criteria for the candidates willing to apply for the recruitment.
- The candidates applying for the drug inspector position shall hold a degree in pharmacy, pharmaceutical science, and medicine.
- The candidate must have specialisation in clinical Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by law.
- The candidates should have at least 18 months of experience in the manufacture of any one of the substances. OR.
- The candidates must have three years of experience in the inspection of the firms manufacturing any of the substances.
- The minimum age for the job role is 21 years and the maximum age is 37 years old for the post.
- There will be age relaxation for candidates belonging to other categories, to check the relaxation go through the official notification.
Bihar Public Service Commission Application Fee
The aspirants have to pay the fee for the application form after filling out the form, no application will be accepted without paying the fee for the same. Here is the category-wise fee for the candidate.
|Category of the candidate||Application fee|
|Reserved/ unreserved women candidate of Bihar||Rs.200|
|All other candidates||Rs.750/-|
How To Apply For BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022?
The application process for recruitment will commence momentarily on the official portal, as the procedure is about to start so all the contenders must go through the eligibility criteria required for the post. The aspirants who match the essential qualification must apply for the recruitment, and the candidate will get selected for the post. Here is the full procedure to apply for the recruitment process.
- To apply for the recruitment log on to the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission i.e. www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Post landing on the official website then under the home page option you will be able to see the Apply Online option, tap on that link.
- On the next page tap on the application link and then you have to first the registration in the portal, click on the New registration option and fill out all the asked details in the form and then pay the fee along with the registration form and then submit your information.
- Now after you have successfully registered yourself then you are supposed to log in with your username and password and then tap on the login option.
- Now on the next page, the application form will appear before you on your screen, start filling out the details in the form and upload the documents with the form.
- Lastly, if any candidate wants then they can also download the form for future reference.
BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Download Pdf||BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment Notification|
|Apply for the post||BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment Application Link|
|Follow official website||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Follow for more updates||Puonline|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the authority conduct the application process for BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment?
The application form for the recruitment will publish on the portal on 25th November 2022.
When is the last date for submitting the application form for BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment?
The application form will be submitted by 16th December 2022.
What are the eligibility criteria for the recruitment process?
To get shortlisted for the position you are supposed to qualify for the eligibility criteria and for that go through the above-mentioned article.