Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2022: The Government of Bihar has taken a huge initiative in the education field, where the students who have completed their intermediate are willing to go for further studies. The government has launched the Student Credit Card Yojana for all the under previllage students who can not afford higher education. After the completion of their school, there are many students who want to pursue further education as they have some goal in their life.
Due to financial crises, the students are unable to go for their further education, keeping that in mind the government has launched this scheme so that students can full fill their dreams. The students can fill out the application form for the Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana. To get all the related details about the scheme go through the full article, we will discuss the scheme, eligibility criteria, objective, application process etc.
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2022
All the praiseworthy students who have completed their 12th class from the recognized board will be able to apply for the applied scheme. There are many students who want to pursue their higher studies as they want to achieve their goals in life, for such students the government has launched this scheme. There Yojana is available now so all the students who are willing to imply this scheme can quickly visit the site and start applying for the same.
The government will provide a loan of Rs.4 lakh to all the eligible ad deserving students of the state, the loan will be provided for any type of course technical or non-technical courses. The list of the course is available on this page, you can see the direct link for the same at the end of the article.
If we go through the Gross Enrollment Ratio of the state then that is 14.3% and the National ratio of the same is 24%. The government of Bihar has taken steps ahead and is trying to increase the ratio by 30% and for that, they have established the student credit card yojana. The students will get a helping hand from the government of Bihar which will be providing scholarships to the students for their higher education in their preferred course in their preferred college/ University.
www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in Student Credit Card Yojana 2022– Synopsis
|Name of the article||Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2022|
|Category of article||Scheme|
|Name of the Yojana||Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana|
|Scheme launched by||Government of Bihar|
|Initiated by||Nitish Kumar Chief Minister of Bihar|
|The launch date of the scheme||October 2nd 2016|
|Beneficial||All the meritorious students|
|Objective||To provide higher education|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Education loan||Rs.4 lakhs|
बिहार स्टूडेंट क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना Objective 2022
There are many students in the state want to continue their education in different filed but are unable to do so due to their financial condition. The main purpose of this scheme is to provide an adequate amount of knowledge to the students so that they can pursue their goals in the future. This scheme will provide the students with a loan of Rs.4 lakh to continue with their further studies, and they can apply for any course under this scheme. We will be sharing the full list of the course here on this page at the end of this article.
This is a very thoughtful initiative taken by the Chief Minister of Bihar i.e. Nitish Kumar, who looks into the education matter and checks the number of students who did not get the proper education for their further studies or who step back from their education just because of financial condition.
Important Documents for Student Credit Card Scheme
There are some important documents that the candidate has to upload while applying for the scheme, only after uploading these documents the application of the candidates will be shortlisted. Through these documents, the authority will get to know whether the students have filled out the genuine information in the form or not and also if they are eligible for the loan or not.
Candidates are asked to fill out authentic information in the form because during the selection of the students if the government find out any wrong information in the form then your application will be cancelled at that time only. Make sure that you thoroughly go through the instruction before filling out the form. Here is the list of documents for all the candidates.
- Class 10th/ 12th mark sheet
- Scholarship related certificate
- Bank-related information (IFSC code, account number, bank name etc)
- Aadhar cards of aspirants and co aspirants
- Domicile certificate
- The valid contact number of the candidate
- PAN card of the candidate
- 2 passport-size photographs of the candidate
- Resident address of the candidates
- Parents’ bank account last 6 months’ statement
- Other relevant certificates
Bihar SCC Scheme Eligibility Criteria
There are some eligibility criteria for all the candidates who are going to apply for the scheme, students who will fulfil the criteria will get shortlisted for the further loan process. The government will only provide loans to candidates who will match the criteria, there are many students who are willing to apply for this yojana as they are very eager to go for further education. here we are sharing some eligibility criteria for all the viewers.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Bihar
- The candidates applying for the scheme must have qualified class 12th from the recognised board of Bihar.
- The authority will be providing admission to any technical and non-technical course the list of the course will be available on the official portal. Candidates can also check out the direct link for the course at the end of this page.
- The minimum age to apply for the scheme is 25 years old and the maximum age limit is 30 years old.
- If the candidates have already persuaded the degree course then the authority will not avail the scheme for the same scheme.
- The candidates who have enrolled themselves or are about to enroll make sure that the university is recognised by the state or central government.
- The candidates who have qualified for their 12th standard from a nearby state will also be eligible for the Student Credit Card scheme.
- If the student is staying in the hostel of the institute then they will be provided with the allowances but if they are not staying in the hostel then, in that case, the city details and living expenses other than fees will be made available for the students.
Procedure To Apply For Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2022
The students who are willing to apply for the credit card scheme can visit the site and start filling out the application form for the same. Applicants are asked to first read out the eligibility criteria set by the government of Bihar so that students can get an idea of whether they are eligible to apply for the scheme or not. Candidates who are looking for the application procedure then here are the full details regarding the application form, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- To apply for the scheme first log on to the official portal of The Department of Education, Bihar i.e. www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in.
- After visiting the official website then you have to tap on the New Application Registration option on the main page of the site.
- After that, you will be taken to the new page and there you have to first register yourself in the portal.
- Now fill out all the asked details in the registration form and then tap on the sent OTP and it will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now you are supposed to log in with your user id, password and captcha code and then tap on the login option.
- Now the application form will appear before you are on the next page, start filling out the application form and enter all the asked details in the form.
- Post that upload the required documents with the application form and then preview your application and then click on the submit option
- By following the process you will be successfully able to apply for the student credit card yojana on the official portal.
|Download Pdf||Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Course list|
|Follow official website||Department of Education, Bihar|
|Apply for scheme||Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Application Link|
|Follow for more updates||Puonline|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the link for Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana still activated?
Yes, the link for the scheme is still available so fill out the application form for the yojana.
Where can I fill out the application form for Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana?
To fill out the application form for the scheme visit the official portal of the Department of Education, Bihar i.e. www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for the Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana?
To know about the required eligibility criteria for the scheme go through the above-mentioned article, and you will get clear information about it.