Bihar Senior Resident/ Tutor Recruitment 2022 – The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has published the notification regarding the Senior resident and Tutor recruitment. The application process for the recruitment will start on 19th August 2022, and the last date to submit the application form is on 1st September 2022. All the candidates who are willing to apply for the post can submit their form on the mentioned date, the information regarding the post will be given on this page. We will be informing you about the application date, application process, selection process etc, and many more. Stay connected with this page to get all the related information about it.
Bihar Senior Resident/ Tutor Recruitment 2022
The application form for the Bihar Senior Resident & Tutor Recruitment will be available in an online mode only, there’s no other way of submitting the application form. The candidates have to upload all the documents with the application form, enter all the asked details and then carefully cross-check the application form. Make sure that you submit the scanned copy of your documents. After the application procedure is completed then the authority will be publishing a fresh notification regarding the further process.
|Article type||Bihar Senior Resident & Tutor Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the organization||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Date of filling out the application form||19th August 2022|
|Las date of submitting the application form||1st September 2022|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Name of the post||Senior resident ad tutor|
|Total number of posts||1511 vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for Bihar Senior Resident & Tutor 2022
There are some eligibility criteria for all the candidates who are going to apply for the post, so before that, you must go through the eligibility criteria set by the authority. The candidate who falls under the required criteria will be eligible to apply for the post. Here we are sharing the required criteria for all the viewers.
- The candidates must be citizens of India.
- 40% of posts of senior resident/Tutor will be filled by the member of the Bihar State Health Service Cadre and 40% will be filled by doctors who have completed post-graduate degree courses.
- The remaining 20% will be filled by the doctors who have completed their post-graduation (Residency scheme) from a recognized institute outside the state.
- The candidates must possess a master’s degree in a specific subject.
- The minimum education qualification for the position is a diploma.
Bihar Senior Resident & Tutor Recruitment 2022 – Schedule
|Events||Date of events|
|Date of filling out the application form||19th August 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||1st September 2022 (10:00 AM)|
|Last date of payment through net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card||1st September 2022 (1:59 AM)|
|Modification in the application form||3rd to 4th September 2022 (1:59 AM)|
|Date of publishing/ Uploading of Provisional merit list||To be notified|
|Date of receipt of the objection||To be notified|
|Date of counselling/ Document verification||To be notified|
|Uploading of final merit list||To be notified|
How to apply for Bihar Senior Resident & Tutor Recruitment 2022?
The authority has invited the online application form for Bihar Senior Resident & Tutor Recruitment, the aspirants who are willing to apply for the post can fill out the form on the mentioned date. The candidate has to first check out the required eligibility criteria and then if He/she matches the criteria then they can apply for the post. If any candidate is unable to apply for the post then here we are sharing the full procedure to apply for the post.
- The applicants have to first visit the official portal of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- After visiting the site then the candidates will land on the home page of the site, and there you will come to see the link for the Bihar Senior Resident & Tutor application form.
- After you find out the link then click on that, and then you will be taken to the new page and there have to start filling out the application form.
- After you have filled out the application form then upload the documents with the form.
- Later on, the candidates have to pay the fee for the application form.
- After you have paid the fee then cross-check all your details in the application and then click on the Submit option.
- After you have submitted the application form your information will be recorded.
- Lastly, you can also take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Documents Required for Bihar Senior Resident & Tutor Application Form
There are some important documents that all the candidates have to upload while applying for the Bihar Senior Resident & Tutor Recruitment process. The application of the candidates will only get shortlisted for the further procedure if the aspirants have uploaded the required documents with the form. If there is no attachment of the documents with the application form the authority will simply reject the form. Here is the list of the document required to upload.
- Academic certificate
- Scanned signature of the candidate (Hindi and English)
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Graduation certificate
- Experience certificate ( If any)
- Government id
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter id card
- Driving license
- Other relevant documents.
Bihar Senior Resident & Tutor Application Fee
The aspirants who will be applying for the Bihar Senior Resident & Tutor Recruitment have to pay the fee for the application form, it is mandatory to pay the fee otherwise your application form will not proceed further. The fee will be paid through credit card, debit card, and net banking. Applicants have to pay Rs.2250/- for the application fee
Bihar Senior Resident & Tutor Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be based on the merit list, after the application form is filled the authority will be releasing the provisional merit list. The candidates who have their names on the list will be called for the documents verification process. The aspirants have to carry all their documents during the counselling process, the post process like document verification, and counselling process will be soon announced by the authority. Lastly, after that, the authority will be releasing the final merit list and the candidates whose names are on the final merit list will get shortlisted for the post of Bihar Senior Resident & Tutor
Bihar Senior Resident & Tutor Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
|Download Pdf||Bihar Senior Resident & Tutor Recruitment Notification|
|Application Form Online||Bihar Senior Resident & Tutor Recruitment Application link|