Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022: The Bihar Civil Court, Patna has released the notification for the recruitment of various posts in the organization. The recruitment is being conducted for clerks, stenographers, court readers, and peons. The application process will start on 20th September 2022 and the last date of submitting the form is on 20th October 2022. The link for the application form will be available soon on the portal, the candidates can visit the site and check out the official notification regarding various job roles conducted by the administration.
Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022
Many contenders are interested in this job role and were seeking an opportunity to appear for the recruitment. Now the candidates can visit the site and apply for Bihar Civil Court Recruitment on the mentioned date, for more updates stay connected with this page.
सिविल कोर्ट बहाली Recruitment 2022
The application form will be filled in an online mode, the authority will not accept the form through any other medium. The candidates have to be ready with all their documents on the day of filling out the application form. Aspirants are asked to fill out authentic information in the form otherwise if authorities find out any wrong information on the form then they will cancel your candidature and you will not be able to apply for the Bihar Civil Court Recruitment. Make sure that you go through the educational qualification mentioned in the notification for every post mentioned above.
Bihar Civil Court Eligibility Criteria 2022
The application process has yet not started and all the candidates are already very excited to apply for the new posts. The candidates have started searching about the job roles and the full schedule for the recruitment. The candidates are hereby informed that the authority has released the official notification on the website, so to check out the same you are supposed to visit the site and check out the educational qualification. Here we are discussing the asked educational qualification for all the viewers.
- The aspirants must be citizens of India.
- The candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from an acknowledged University/ College.
- The aspirants must have a certificate in English ad Hindi typing from the institute recognised by the central/ State government.
- The applicant must be mentally fit.
- The candidates should have good character.
- The aspirant must have good knowledge of computer typing.
- The minimum age limit is 21 years old and the maximum age limit is 42 years old.
Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022 – Overview table
|Article type||Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Organisation||Bihar Civil Court, Patna|
|Date of filling out the application form||20th September 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||20th October 2022|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Name of the post||clerks, stenographers, course readers, and peons|
|Number of posts||various|
|Selection process||preliminary, main exam, interview round|
- CISF ASI Stenographer & Head Constable Ministerial 10+2 Level Recruitment
- Bihar BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022
- UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022
Bihar Civil Court Selection Process 2022
The candidates who will be applying for the post their application will first get shortlisted based on their educational qualifications. After that, the candidates will sit for the preliminary examination and the candidates who will qualify for the examination will get shortlisted for the main examination. The candidates will sit for the main exam and then the shortlisted candidates will go for the interview round, the question will be asked based on the post for which the aspirants have filled the application form, from the vacancies mentioned above.
Lastly, the candidate who will qualify for all the rounds will get the invitation for the document verification process, aspirants have to carry all their requested documents with them for the verification process.
Procedure to apply for Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022
The application process will start in the third week of September 2022, the candidates can visit the site to apply for it. Once the link is generated then the candidates will be able to apply for the various post introduced by the authority. Here is the full procedure to apply for recruitment.
- Firstly, log on to the official portal of Bihar Civil Court, Patna i.e. districts.ecourts.gov.in.
- After landing the website then the home page will appear and there you are supposed to search for the Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022.
- Once you find out the notice click on that and then on the next page you will find out the Application process.
- Then click on the Apply option and then first register yourself by entering the asked details and then submit the registration form.
- Now after that, you have to log in by entering your credentials and then tap on the login option.
- After that application form will appear before you, fill out the application form and upload the asked documents with the form.
- Now pay the fee for the application form, and then click on the submit option after that your information will be recorded.
Documents Required for Bihar Civil Court Application form2022
Below we have stated the documents that the candidates have to upload with the application form.
- A recent clicked passport-size photograph of the candidate
- Left-hand thumb impression
- Signature of the candidate ( Scanned)
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter id
- Driving license
- Category certificate
Bihar Civil Court Application Fee 2022
The candidates have to pay the fee for the application form, the fee can be paid through credit card, debit card and net banking. The candidates can choose their mode of payment, below we have mentioned the fee for the application.
|Category of the candidate||Application fee|
|General/ BC/ EBC/ EWS||Rs.800/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs.400/-|
|Download Pdf||Bihar Civil Court Recruitment Advertisement|
|Click>>||Bihar Civil Court Application link (Activated Soon)|
|Check>>||Bihar Civil Court, Patna|
Frequently Asked Question
When will the application process start?
The application procedure will start on 20th September 2022.
How many vacancies are available for recruitment?
There are more than 7000 vacancies available for the different posts released by the authority.
Where can I apply for the recruitment?
You can apply on the official portal of Bihar, Civil Court, Patna i.e. districts.ecourts.gov.in