Bihar BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2022: Bihar Public Service Commission has started accepting the online application form for the post of Assistant. The application process was started on 7th September 2022 and the last date of submitting the application form is on 30th September 2022. Many aspirants were waiting for the authority to publish the notification for the new job role. Now that the notice is out everyone is very excited to sit for the recruitment, and many of them have already started submitting the application form.
The form is now available in the official portal so candidates can now visit the site and apply for the post. The viewers who are here to get all the related updates about the Bihar BPSC Assistant Recruitment will get the full information about it.
Bihar BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2022
The application process is started for all the candidates who are willing to apply for the post can visit the site and fill out the application form. Applicants have to fill out the application form till the due date of submission, there should be no late submission of the form. Candidates have to go through the instructions mentioned by the authority on the notification for all the aspirants. Candidates are supposed to fill out genuine information in the form or else the authority will directly reject their application if they came across any wrong details in the form.
BPSC Assistant Vacancy 2022 Details
|Article type||Bihar BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the authority||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Assistant|
|Number of posts||44 vacancies|
|Date of filling out the application form||7th September 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||30th September 2022|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Selection process||Prelims and Main exam|
|Salary||44900 – 142400|
बीपीएससी असिस्टेंट भर्ती Eligibility Criteria 2022
There are some important eligibility criteria which are mandatory for all the candidate who is applying for the post to qualify. Authority has set some criteria for all the candidates which they have to go through before applying for it. If any candidates fill in any wrong information in the form then the authority will reject the form of the candidate. Here are the required criteria for all the candidates.
- The candidate must have completed their graduation in any stream from a recognised college.
- The age of the candidates should be between 21 years to 37 years old.
- There will be age relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC etc and many more.
- The applicant must have obtained 60% marks in graduation.
BPSC Assistant Selection process 2022
The selection of the candidates will be done in two rounds preliminary exam and then the main examination, firstly the authority will be shortlisting the candidates based on their educational qualifications. The candidates who will qualify for the criteria will sit for the preliminary examination and then those who will clear the prelims will go for the main examination.
There is a different procedure for the main exam, candidates who will appear for the exam have to again fill out the application form for the main examination, and a separate application will be invited for the main exam. Later on, the candidates who will clear both rounds will be then called for the document verification process. Applicants have to carry the asked document with them for the verification process.
BPSC Assistant Examination Scheme 2022
The authority will be releasing the notification regarding the exam date, after the application procedure is completed the authority will be announcing about the exam. The candidates will also get to know about the full syllabus for the examination in the notification. Here is the full scheme for both the prelims and the main exam.
- All the questions will be objective type.
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- The questions will be asked about general studies, general science and maths, and General knowledge.
- The medium of the examination will be bilingual (Hindi and English)
- The main examination will consist of two papers
- Paper, I will be in general Hindi.
- The question will be asked objective type, there will be 100 multiple choice questions.
- The qualifying mark in Hindi is 30 percent which is compulsory.
- The medium of paper will be Hindi.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- Paper II will be about general Knowledge.
- The question will be asked in a multiple choice questions pattern.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- The medium of the question will be in both Hindi and English.
How to Apply for Bihar BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2022?
The application submission has been started so all the candidates should visit the website and start applying for the job role. Once the application window is closed the authority will not accept the forms, so candidates are supposed to submit the form on the given date and time only. Here is the full procedure to apply for recruitment.
- To apply for the recruitment, firstly log onto the official portal of the Bihar Public Service Commission i.e. www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- After visiting the site then tap on the Apply Online option available on the left side of the main page.
- Now after that you will be diverted to the new page and there you are required to click on the BPSC Online Application link.
- Post that you will see the list of advertisements for recruitment, you have to look for the BPSC Assistant post.
- After that there will be Apply Now option, tap on that option and then on the fresh page Registration form will appear before you.
- Now start filling out the asked details in the registration form and then tap on the Submit form option.
- After that, you are supposed to log in with your credentials like username and passwords and then the application will appear before you.
- Now start filling out the form and upload the required documents with the form.
- After that pay the fee for the application form and then click on the submit option.
Bihar BPSC Assistant Application fee 2022
The application fee will be paid through gate payment you can choose your mode of payment credit card, debit card and net banking.
|general/ OBC/ Others||Rs.600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH||Rs.150/-|
BPSC Assistant Vacancy 2022
|Name of the post||General||EWS||EBC||OBC||BC Female||SC||Total|
Bihar BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Download PDF||Bihar BPSC Assistant Recruitment Notification|
|Click>>||Bihar BPSC Assistant Application Links|
|Check>>||Bihar Public Service Commission|