Bank of Maharashtra Officers Recruitment 2023: Bank of Maharashtra has started accepting the online application form for various openings in the head office in Pune and 2067 branches all over India. The application process began on 6th December 2022 and the last date for submission is on 23rd December 2022. There are a total of 551 Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2022 for all the aspirants. Many applications have already been submitted by the contenders, those who wish to apply for the post then quickly submit the form. No application will be accepted after the last date of submission. Candidates have to first check the guideline before filling out the form.
Bank of Maharashtra Officers Recruitment 2023 Notification
The application procedure for Bank of Maharashtra Officers Recruitment has commenced. Aspirants are asked to visit the official portal of BOM and start filling out the required details in the form. There are various vacancies available for the candidates like- AGM, Chief Manager, Generalist officer in scales II and III, and Forex/ Treasury officer (Scale II). However, candidates can apply for the post only if they have the required qualification. Application submitted for multiple posts from a single candidate will be cancelled. Afterwards, the shortlisted candidates will be appointed for six months probation period. There will be two years of bond from the date of joining the organisation.
|Name of the article||Bank of Maharashtra Officers Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the organization||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Name of the post||AGM, Chief Manager, Generalist officer in scales II and III, Forex/ Treasury officer (Scale II).|
|Number of posts||551 vacancies|
|Date of filling out the form||6th December 2022|
|Last date for submitting the form||23rd December 2022|
|Mode of submission||Online mode|
|Selection process||Online written exam, interview round, DV|
|Application fee||UR/ EWS/ OBC – 1000 + GST|
SC/ ST/ PWD – 100 + GST
|Exam date||To b notified|
बैंक ऑफ़ महाराष्ट्र भर्ती Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
|Generalist officer in scales II and III||500|
|Forex/ Treasury officer (Scale II)||25|
The candidates who will get shortlisted for the mentioned position will be paid as per the pay scale. Below we have mentioned the scale-wise pay scale for all the candidates.
|Scale of Pay||Salary|
|Scale II||Rs.48170-1740/1- 49910- 990/10- 69810|
|Scale III||Rs.63840- 1990/5- 73790-2220/2-78230|
|Scale IV||Rs.76010- 2220/4-84890-2500/2-89890|
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates make sure that they fulfil the required essential qualification set by the authority of BOM. The aspirants who will fall under the mentioned criteria will be able to apply for the recruitment for their desired vacancy. There are different criteria for various recruitment positions conducted by the authority of BOM. Here we are sharing the required Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the position.
- The candidates must hold a bachelors/Masters’s degree in a relevant course as per the requirement of the post.
- Aspirants must hold relevant experience in their field.
- The candidates applying for the post of AGM their age should be 45 years. For the Chief manager, the age of the candidates should be 40 years old.
- Candidates applying for Forex/ Treasury officer should be between 26 to 32 years. Those who are applying for generalist officer must lie between 25 to 35 years old.
- There will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST OBC/PWD category. Check out the below-mentioned link for detailed information about the eligibility criteria.
There are some important documents that all aspirants have to upload while applying for the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Process. The application form will only be submitted if proper documents are uploaded with the form. Check out the below-mentioned list for recruitment.
- A recently clicked photograph of the candidate
- Proof of date of birth (10th certificate)
- Handwritten declaration
- Left-hand thumb impression
- Scanned signature
- Academic certificates
- Caste certificate
- PWD certificate (If applicable)
How to Apply For Bank of Maharashtra Officers Recruitment 2023?
The application process for Bank of Maharashtra Officers Recruitment 2023 has already begun. All the aspirants who are willing to apply for various positions can fill out the form for the same. The link is now available on the official portal of BOM. The aspirants are asked to first read out the official notification to check the requirement for the position. Candidates have to fill out authentic details. If the authority comes across any inaccurate information then the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled. Check out the below-mentioned procedure for the application process.
- To apply for the recruitment log onto the official portal of the Bank of Maharashtra i.e. bankofmaharashtra.in
- Post landing on the portal click on the Bank of Maharashtra Career option available at the top of the home page of the site.
- After that, on the new page, you will get the link for the application form tap on that ad you will be redirected to the new page.
- Now firstly you are supposed to complete the registration process and for that tap on the New registration option.
- After you have successfully registered yourself then login in with your registration number and password.
- Now on the fresh page enter the asked details and upload the required documents with the form.
- Later on, pay the fee for the application form and then submit your information.
The candidates who will match the required qualification set by the authority will be eligible to appear for the BOM Officer Selection Process. The candidates will be asked to appear for the online written exam which will be conducted through IBPS. The contenders who will qualify for the written exam will be invited for the interview round in a ratio of 1:4 based on their ranking. Aspirants have to secure minimum cut-off marks for the online exams and interview round which is 50% for UR/ EWS and 45% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD.
If less number of candidates apply for the recruitment (1:10 ratio) then there will be only a personal interview round. After the selection procedure is completed, the candidates who get shortlisted for the position will be asked to complete the document verification process.
Bank of Maharashtra Officers Recruitment 2023: Important links
|Download pdf||Bank of Maharashtra Officers Recruitment Notification|
|Apply for Recruitment||Bank of Maharashtra Officers Recruitment Application Link|
|Follow official website||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Follow for more updates||Puonline|
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I get the application link for Bank of Maharashtra Officers Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the various posts visit the official porta of BOM i.e. bankofmaharashtra.in
When is the last date to submit the BOM application form?
The last date for submission is on 23rd December 2022.
What is the mode of submitting the application form?
The application form will only be accepted online mode.