Assam SLET 2022: The State Level Eligibility Test Commission, Assam has started accepting the online application form for SLET 2022-23. Candidates can start filling out the application form from today i.e. 15th November 2022, the closure of the application window is on 7th January 2023. Candidates willing to fill out the application form can start visiting the website and look after the link to the application form. The authority will be conducting the written examination for SLET on 19th March 2023 (Sunday), the date is already out so contenders have ample time to prepare themselves for the examination.
All the aspirants who wish to apply for the post of professor have to first clear the SLET so that they can be eligible for the post. Go through the whole article to get full knowledge of the Assam SLET Application.
Assam SLET 2022
The authority of the SLET commission, Assam NR has announced the date for the submission of the application form and the date of the written exam also. The candidates who are eager to appear for the test and want to apply for the assistant professor jobrole then this is the golden opportunity for you, quickly visit the site and start filling out the form. Only the eligible candidates will be able to appear for the exam, and the candidates have to check out the guidelines to know about the eligibility criteria.
Assam State Eligibility Test Application- Highlights
|Name of the article||Assam SLET 2022|
|Category of the article||Application|
|Name of the organisation||The SLET Commission Assam, (NE Region)|
|Exam name||State Level Eligibility Test (SLET)|
|Date of filling out the application||15th November 2022|
|Closure of the application window||7th January 2023|
|Date of depositing the fee||13th January 2023 at the bank|
|Mode of submission||Online mode|
|Exam date||19th March 2023 (Sunday)|
|Exam mode||Offline mode|
Eligibility Criteria For Assam SLET 2022
There are some eligibility criteria for all the candidates applying for the test, the aspirants will only be eligible to appear for the test if they match the criteria set by the administration. Many candidates are willing to appear for the test and want to fill out the form so that they can further go for the profile of the professor.
This is to inform all the contenders that if you want to grab the opportunity and want to apply for the test then you have to qualify for the eligibility criteria if any candidate fails to qualify for the criteria then they will not be able to apply for the same. Below we have mentioned the required eligibility criteria for all the aspirants.
- The candidates belonging to the General/ EWS category who have secured 55% marks in the master’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university will be able to apply for SLET.
- Aspirants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category have to secure 50% marks in the master’s degree or equivalent from a recognised University/ College to apply for the exam.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final semester exam or whose exams have been delayed can also apply for the test.
- The candidates who are still giving or about to appear for the exam will only be considered after they have qualified for the final year examination.
- The candidates belonging to the third gender which is transgender will also be able to apply for the test with the same qualification.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for the assistant professor post-examination.
sletneonline.co.in Exam Scheme 2022
The authority will be conducting the written exam for the SLET in March 2023, the contenders will be appearing for the exam in the different exam centres. Soon the authority will be informing the candidates about the exam centre and the timings for the exam, although the date is already announced still the authority will be releasing the notification before the exam date. The full syllabus for the same is available on the official notification, to know about the full process of the exam read the information brochure available on the portal.
- The test will consist of two papers and both papers will be objective type.
- The questions will be in the following form- Multiple choice, matching, Assertion and reasoning, and true and false.
- The paper will be held in two sessions, paper I will be 100 marks and will have 50 questions.
- The duration of Paper I will be of one hour which is (10:00 AM to 11:00 AM).
- Paper II will be 200 marks which will consist of 100 questions.
- The duration of paper II will be two hours which is (11:30 AM to 1:30 PM).
- There will be no negative markings on the test.
How To Fill Out Assam SLET 2022 Application Form?
The application process for the State Level Eligibility test has begun, all the candidates can visit the official portal and apply for the test. The link for the application form is available on the site and if you want then you can also click on the direct link that we have shared on this page. At the end of this article, we have shared the notification and the direct link for the application form just to make it easy for all the viewers. One who will qualify for the eligibility criteria will be eligible to apply for the exam, here we are sharing the step-by-step process to fill out the application form.
- To fill out the application form, go to the official portal of the SLET commission i.e. sletneonline.co.in.
- Post landing on the official website then scroll down the page and there you will be able to see the notification for the test.
- Besides the notification, you will be able to see the Apply Now option, tap on that option and then you will be taken to the new page.
- Now start filling out the credentials in the form, and enter all the asked details.
- Now upload the documents with the form and then tap on the Save and Next options.
- Pay the fee for the application form and then your application will be submitted.
Assam SLET 2022 Application: Important links
|Download Pdf||Assam SLET Notification|
|Click here to Download||Assam SLET Information brochure|
|Apply for the exam||Assam SLET Application Link|
|Follow official website||State Level Eligibility Test Commission, Assam|
|Follow for more updates||Puonline|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the authority conduct the Assam SLET?
The written exam for SLET will be conducted on 19th march 2023.
What is the mode of submitting the application form for Assam SLET?
The application form will be filled in online mode only.
When is the last date for submitting the Assam SLET application form?
The last date to submit the form is on 7th January 2023.