AP Senior Resident Recruitment 2022 – The Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh has released a new notification regarding the new post of Senior Resident recruitment. The candidate who wishes to apply for the recruitment can visit the site and start submitting the form, as the application process began on 13th November 2022. The last date to submit the application form is on 19th November 2022, this is to inform all the candidates that the link is now available on the official portal, firstly check out the eligibility criteria and then apply for recruitment.
The candidates who will qualify for the essential qualification will be the match for the role and then they will get shortlisted for the further selection process. Go through this page to check out all the important information about the AP Senior Resident Recruitment.
AP Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
The online application form for 1458 vacancies is out now on the official portal, all the candidates who are willing to apply for the post can visit the site and fill out the form. No application form will be accepted through any other mode except the online mode, candidates sending their application via post will result in rejection of their application. After the application process is completed then the authority will be releasing a fresh notification regarding the full recruitment process. Candidates are asked to stay connected with the official portal to get all the important information, you can also stay connected with this page to get the full information.
Andhra Pradesh Senior Resident Recruitment 2022- Synopsis
|Article type||AP Senior Resident Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the organisation||Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the post||Senior Resident|
|Number of post||1458 vacancies|
|Date of submitting the application form||13th November 2022|
|Last date of submission||19th November 2022|
|Mode of submission||Online mode|
DME, AP Senior Resident Eligibility Criteria
While applying for the post the candidates have to make sure that they checkout the eligibility criteria and see whether they are fit for the job or not. If they qualify for the essential qualification set by the authority or not, and if so then they will be called for further process. There are some instructions for the candidates while they are applying so go through the instructions, if there are any candidates who apply for the post even if they do not match the criteria then their application will be cancelled. Here we are sharing the full eligibility criteria for all the candidates.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidates must have qualified medical post-graduation degrees.
- The postgraduates of other medical departments are also eligible to apply for the post and they are as follows.
- Respiratory medicine
- General medicine
- General Surgery
- Local candidates are not eligible to apply
- The candidate must be below the age of 45 to apply for the post.
dme.ap.nic.in Senior Resident Selection Process
All the candidates who will clear the eligibility criteria will be eligible to sit for the senior resident recruitment process. The selection of the candidates will be done based on the merit list, the candidates who will qualify for postgraduation with the required marks will get selected for the jobrole. After the merit list is out then the candidates who get selected for the post will be called for the document verification process, and carry all the asked documents on the day of verification. The candidate who fails to proceed with the document verification process will not be provided with the appointment letter and the seat will be provided to the other deserving candidate.
Senior Resident Application Fee
The candidates have to pay the fee for the application form, through online mode aspirants can pay the fee through credit card, debit card and net banking. below we have mentioned the category-wise fee for the candidates.
|Category of the candidates||Application Fee|
|SC/ ST/ BC/ EWS||Rs.250/-|
How To Apply For AP Senior Resident Recruitment 2022?
The candidates who are looking for the application link for the recruitment are asked to visit the official website and start filling out the details in the form. Only the candidates who will clear the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted for the jobrole, so go through the below-mentioned steps to apply for the post.
- To apply for the post first log on to the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh i.e. dme.ap.nic.in.
- After landing the official portal on the main page you will be able to see the notification as well as the application link, tap on that link.
- Now on the fresh page tap on the New registration option and then start filling out the registration form and then tap on the register option.
- After you have successfully registered yourself then enter the login details and captcha code and tap on the login option.
- After that, the application form will appear before you on your screen start filling out the application form and then upload the required documents with the application form.
- later on, pay the fee for the application form and then tap on the submit option and then your information will be recorded.
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ సీనియర్ రెసిడెంట్ Important Documents
There are some important documents that candidates have to upload while filling out the application form, without uploading the documents application will not proceed further. Below we have mentioned the documents that candidates have to upload.
- SSC Certificate
- Passport-size photograph of the candidates
- Signature of the candidates (Age proof)
- Degree/ Certificate of MBBS/ Postgraduation
- Registration of PG/ super-specialist degree with AP medical council.
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
AP Senior Resident Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
|Download pdf||AP Senior Resident Recruitment Notification|
|Apply for Recruitment||AP Senior Resident Recruitment Application Link|
|Follow official website||Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Follow for more updates||Puonline|
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the last date to submit the form for AP Senior Resident Recruitment?
The last date to submit the form is on 19th November 2022.
Where can I apply for AP Senior Resident Recruitment?
To apply for the recruitment process visit the official portal of DME, AP i.e. dme.ap.nic.in
What is the mode of submission?
The application form will only be submitted online mode.