Ambedkar University UG Admission 2022: Dr B.R Ambedkar University has started accepting the online application for the new session of UG courses. The application has to be filled out on 12th September 2022 and the closure of the application window is on 12th October 2022. The candidates who will qualify for the eligibility criteria will be eligible to apply for the entrance exam. The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) was conducted by NTA for all aspirants seeking admission to different UG courses. The applicant who has appeared for the examination will get shortlisted for the admission process.
The application process has started so now all the candidates should start filling out the application form and submit the form on the mentioned date. To get full knowledge about the Ambedkar University UG Admission, check out the article till the end.
Ambedkar University UG Admission 2022
The application will be filled in an online mode, University will not accept any other manner of submitting the application form. Applicants must check the instructions/ Guidelines before applying for the entrance examination. The aspirants will get admission to various undergraduate courses on the Kashmeer gate campus and Karampura campus. Many candidates have already submitted the application form and the aspirants who are willing to apply for the different courses, quickly visit the official website and start filling out the form.
|Article type||Ambedkar University UG Admission 2022|
|Name of the University||Dr B.R Ambedkar University|
|Date of filling out the application form||12th September 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||12th October 2022|
|Mode of submission||Online mode|
|Course offered||UG Courses|
|Academic session||2022- 2023|
|CUET Exam date||conducted|
|Release date of merit list||To be announced|
|Declaration of CUET result||To be Notified|
- UP Agriculture Token Generate 2022
- SAMBHAVAM 2022-23 Application
- AP TET Results 2022
- SSA Gujarat Special Educator Application Form 2022
Ambedkar University UG Eligibility Criteria 2022
There are some eligibility criteria for the candidates who are going to apply for the entrance examination, applicants must go through the criteria. The candidates who will fall under the requested eligibility criteria set by the University will be able to apply for admission. If any candidates filled out any wrong detail in the form and are recognised by the authority then their application will be straightaway rejected. here are some required eligibility criteria for all the candidates.
- The candidate must have qualified class 12th with 50% marks from CBSE/ DBSC or any other recognised board.
- The merit will be calculated based on the marks obtained by the candidates in CUET.
- The candidate must appear for the CUET.
Ambedkar University UG Application Process For Admission
The application form is available online on the official portal, the candidates can visit the website to check out the link for the form. Aspirants must read out the required eligibility criteria for the admission process, or you can also refer to this page as we have mentioned the criteria above. Here is the full procedure to fill out the application for admission.
- Firstly, log on to the official website of Dr B.R Ambedkar University i.e. aud.ac.in.
- After landing on the website then the candidates have to tap on the Admission option available at the top of the main page of the site.
- After that, the candidates will be diverted to the new page and there they will be able to view the Online Application form 202- 2023, click on that option.
- On the new page click on the New Registration option available at the top of the page.
- Then start filling out the registration form on the next page, and then the candidates have to log in with their Application number and password.
- After filling in the details then enter the captcha code and then click on the login option.
- The form will appear before you, now start filling out the application form and then upload the documents along with the form.
- Now after that submit the form by clicking on the submit options and then your information will be recorded.
AU Delhi UG Selection process 2022
The selection of the candidates will be based on the merit list, the applicants who have appeared for the Common University Entrance test (CUET)will get shortlisted for the admission process. The list of the result will be attached to the merit list and the candidates who will qualify for the merit list will get selected for the further admission process. There are some criteria that the candidates have to full fill, if they qualify then the applicants can go to the next process. The candidates must qualify for the CUET examination because only after that the candidates will be eligible for admission to their desired course on the two mentioned campuses.
Ambedkar University UG Admission 2022 – Important Links
|Download Pdf||Ambedkar University UG College List|
|Click Here||Ambedkar University UG Admission (Application Link)|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the authority release the result for CUET?
The result for CUET will be announced soon by the authority, candidates have to be patient till the authority announced any further notification.
When is the last date of submitting the application form for admission?
The aspirants have to submit the application form by 12th October 2022
What is the selection procedure for admission to the preferred course?
The selection of the candidates will be done based on the marks obtained by the candidates in CUET, conducted by NTA.
We have mentioned every single detail about the admission process and CUET, and we hope that the information will be very helpful for all the viewers. If you have any queries then please ask the question here on this page.