Air Force Station Chandigarh Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Chandigarh Indian Air Force has released the official notification regarding the ITI Apprentice training program on various technical trades at Base Repair Depot, Air Force Station Chandigarh. The interested candidates can apply through the online website of AIR Force Station Chandigarh. The Air Force Station Chandigarh Apprentice registration process has already been started and the last date to register is 15th August 2022. Applicants can register through www.apprenticeshipindia.org for Air Force Apprentice training program written test (ATP 03- 2022). The registration procedure, eligibility criteria, and exam pattern are discussed in this article.
Air Force Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Overview
The Air Force is conducting an apprentice training program at BRD, Air Force Station Chandigarh on the 152 various technical posts. The eligible ITI candidate can apply for the trade-related posts. The selected candidates will also get a monthly stipend of Rs. 7700/- during the training period. The other details regarding the vacancy are summarized below:
|Recruitment name||ITI Apprentice|
|Conducting Authority||Chandigarh Indian Air Force|
|Payscale||Monthly stipend of Rs. 7700/-|
|Job location||Airforce Station Chandigarh|
|Last date to apply||15th August 2022|
|Admit card out on||To be notified|
|Written examination||To be notified|
|Result/ Merit list||To be notified|
|Course Commencement||To be notified|
Air Force Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Trade-wise Vacancy Details
The trade-wise posts and vacancies for the Air Force Station Chandigarh Apprentice Recruitment 2022 are listed below:
|Sheet Metal worker||22|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||06|
|Mechanic (Aircraft instrument)||15|
|Desktop Publishing operator||03|
|TIG/ MIG Welder||06|
|Quality Assurance Assistant||08|
|Chemical Laboratory Assistant||04|
Eligibility Criteria for Air Force Apprentice Recruitment 2022
The candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria to apply for the Apprentice training at BRD, Air Force Station Chandigarh. The different aspects of eligibility criteria like age and educational qualification are mentioned below.
|Eligibility Criteria||Required Standards|
|Age limit||General- 14 to 21 years|
OBC- 14 to 24 years
SC/ST- 14 to 26 years
|Educational Qualification||Highschool with a minimum of 50% marks (required)|
Intermediate pass (desirable)
ITI in relevant trade with a minimum of 65% from a recognized University/ Institute
|Height||137 cms or above|
|Weight||25.4 Kgs or more|
|Medical standards||Candidates should have a fitness certificate issued by a medical officer of the Govt. hospital certifying that candidate is in sound mental and physical health|
- BSF Head Constable RO/RM Recruitment 2022
- Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022
- Jharkhand PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022
- UPPSC Medical Officer Ayurvedic Recruitment 2022
How to apply for Air Force Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification of the Air Force Station Chandigarh Apprentice Recruitment 2022. Keep all the details and documents ready in the asked format. Applicants can apply online for the training program through the official website www.apprenticeshipindia.org. The detailed steps for the registration process are mentioned below:
- Go to the official website www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Check for the link of ”Air Force Apprentice training program (ATP 03- 2022) Registration”.
- On clicking that tab you will be redirected to a registration form.
- Enter your name, address, aadhar number, mail ID, and phone number.
- After completing the registration process you will get the registration number and password on your registered mail ID and phone number.
- Complete the application form.
- Fill in your details, communication address, educational qualification, and work experience (if any).
- Upload all the asked documents.
- Pay the application fee (if any) and submit the application form.
- Print and save an application copy for future reference.
Required Documents to be Uploaded
The following documents are required to upload along with the application form. Candidates are advised to keep the documents ready before start filling out the form.
- Highschool Passing certificate
- Intermediate or equivalent mark sheet and certificate
- ITI pass certificate
- Recent colored photograph (maximum size- 50 KB)
- Candidate’s signature (in running hand)
- Left-hand thumb impression
Selection Procedure for Air Force Apprentice Recruitment 2022
The following phases are conducted during the selection process for Air Force Station Chandigarh Apprentice recruitment.
- Written test- First of all, the applied candidates go through the online written examination. After that, a merit list is declared. Only qualified candidates are eligible to appear in the next stages of selection.
- Skill/ Trade test- The skill test or trade test is the basic ability test in the applied domain.
- Physical measurement test- The height and weight of the candidates should be as per eligibility criteria. Any candidate not matching the criteria will be immediately terminated.
- Document verification- In the document verification process candidates are required to bring the original as well as photocopy of the required documents. Candidates who applied under the category reservations have to present the category certificate issued by the concerned authority. If any candidate is found of having forged documents his/ her candidature will be terminated. The candidates who will clear this stage will now be eligible for the medical examination.
- Medical examination- The candidates should have a medical certificate issued by the medical officer of any govt hospital certifying that candidate is not having any critical diseases and is in sound mental and physical health.
Written Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The exam pattern of the Air Force Apprentice consists of subjects like General Awareness, General Science, Numerical aptitude, and technical. The maximum marks are 100. Candidates have to score more than the cut-off marks to qualify for the next rounds.
|S. No.||Subjects||Total no of questions||Marks|
|4.||Technical (related to Stream)||25||25|
The syllabus of the Air Force Apprentice is based on high school and intermediate. General science consists of the basic questions of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The technical section is purely related to the ITI stream syllabus. General awareness includes current affairs and basic awareness questions. The numerical aptitude consists of the questions of high school levels of maths.
Air Force Station Chandigarh Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
|Download pdf||Air Force Station Chandigarh Apprentice Recruitment Notification|
|Click>>||Air Force Station Chandigarh Apprentice Application Link|
|Official website||Apprenticeship portal of India|
When is the last date to apply for the Air Force Apprentice?
The last date to apply for the Air Force Apprentice is on 15th August 2023.
What is the exam date of the Air Force Apprentice?
The examination date for Air Force Apprentice will be released soon by the authorities on the official website www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
Where can I apply for the Air Force Apprentice training program?
Interested candidates can apply for the Air Force Apprentice training program through the official website www.apprenticeshipindia.org.