AIIMS Nursing Officer NORCET Recruitment 2022 – All Indian Institute of Medical Science have started accepting the online application form for NORCET. The aspirants willing to fill out the application form can visit the official site and start registering themselves for the post of nursing officer. The application window is now open and the candidates can submit their application on 21st August 2022. If you want to sit for the jobrole of a nursing officer then this is the correct time for you. The authority has already displayed the link for the registration process, so you will be able to view the link on the site.
AIIMS Nursing Officer NORCET Recruitment 2022
The application form will be filled out online mode, there is no other mode of submitting the application form. Make sure that you are submitting the AIIMS Nursing Officer NORCET Recruitment application form on the mentioned date and time, no application will be entertained after the due date of submission. To get the full knowledge about Nursing officer recruitment goes through the article. We will be discussing the post, exam date, eligibility criteria and selection procedure.
AIIMS NORCET Eligibility Criteria 2022
The applicants who are submitting the application form for the post of NORCET must go through the required eligibility criteria. The organization of the AIIMS have already set some criteria so that before applying for the post the applicants can check the requirement for the post. Those who are going to fill out the form can refer to this page, we will be sharing the eligibility criteria for all the candidates.
- The applicants must have done B.Sc (Hons) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing council/ State Nursing council recognized by the Institute/ University. OR
- B.Sc post basic Nursing an Indian Nursing council/ State Nursing council recognized by the Institute/ University.
- The applicant must have registered as Midwifery and Nurses with State/ India Nursing Council. OR
- The candidates must have done diploma in general Nursing Midwifery from the Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing council recognized by the Institute/ University.
- The probationer must have 2 years of experience in 50 bedded hospital.
- To apply for the post the age of the applicants must be between 18 to 30 years old.
AIIMS Nursing Officer NORCET Recruitment 2022- Highlights
|Name of the article||AIIMS Nursing Officer NORCET Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the authority||All India Institute of Medical Science|
|Name of the post||Nursing Officer (NORCET)|
|Date of filling out the application form||4th August 2022|
|last date of submitting the application form||21st August 2022|
|Mode of application form||Online mode|
|Selection Process||Written exam, DV|
|job Location||Respective AIIMS institutes|
|Exam City||All over city|
AIIMS NORCET Selection Process 2022
The selection of the candidates will be based on a merit list, the shortlisted candidates will sit for the written exam. The authority will shortlist the candidates based on the information that they have mentioned in the application form. The applicants who will qualify for the written exam will get their names on the merit list, later on, the candidates will get selected for further procedure. The candidates will be called for document verification after they have been shortlisted for the position.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam Scheme 2022
The Common Entrance test for the post of Nursing Officer will be conducted on 11th September 2022 (Sunday). The applicants will be able to view the full syllabus for the examination in the official notification by visiting the official portal. As soon as the applicants have registered themselves for the post, they should start preparing for the recruitment process. The officials will be publishing the notification regarding the release date of the hall tickets, which will be issued to all the candidate’s post-exam dates. Here we have mentioned the full exam scheme for all the viewers.
- The exam will be computer-based.
- There will be 200 multiple choice questions.
- Each equation will carry equal marks.
- The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours (180 minutes)
- There will be 1/3rd negative marking for every wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks for the exam will be 50% for the general category and 40% will be for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS.
AIIMS Nursing Officer NORCET Recruitment 2022 – Key dates
|Date of filling out the application form||4th August 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||21st August 2022 (By 5:00 PM)|
|Modification in the application form||22nd to 23rd August 2022 (By 5:00 PM)|
|Status of registration and last date of correction in the registration form||27th to 29th August 2022 (By 5:00 PM)|
|Release date of admit card||3rd September 2022|
|Exam date||11th September 2022 (Sunday)|
How to Apply for AIIMS Nursing Officer NORCET Recruitment 2022?
Many candidates were waiting for this golden opportunity to work under AIIMS, and now this is the chance for all the aspirants, so just grab this opportunity. The application procedure is going on and many have already submitted the application form. If you want to apply for the Nursing officer recruitment then hurry up and start filling out the information and submit it on the given date and time that is already mentioned in the above table. Check out the steps to apply for the recruitment.
- Firstly, log on to the official portal of All Indian Institute of Medical Science i.e. www.aiimsexams.ac.in.
- After that you will land on the main page of the official site, there you have to click on the Recruitment option.
- Later on, you will be diverted to the fresh page and there you will be able to see the New Registration option, click on that option.
- After that register, yourself first by filling all the asked details in the registration form, and after filling in the details click on the Proceed option.
- After that the application form will appear before you, now start filling out the application form and upload all the required documents.
- After that, you will be asked to pay the fee for the application form, make the payment and then choose the city where you want to give the exam.
- Lastly, after you have completed filling out all the details then click on the submit options and then your information will be recorded.
AIIMS Nursing Officer NORCET Application Fee
The candidates have to pay the fee for the application form which can be filled through credit card, debit card and net banking. Here we have mentioned the category-wise application fee for all the viewers.
|Category of the candidate||Application fee|
|SC/ ST/ EWS||Rs.2400/-|
AIIMS Nursing Officer NORCET Pay scale
AIIMS Nursing Officer NORCET Pay scale– Rs.9300- 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs.4600/-
AIIMS Nursing Officer NORCET Recruitment 2022 – Important links
|Download||AIIMS Nursing Officer NORCET Recruitment Notification|
|Click>>||AIMMS NORCET Application link|
|Check>>||All India Institute of Medical Science|